Macadamia Coconut Shrimp Baked Recipe
1 – 3oz package Nuts Over Fish® Macadamia Topping
½ flaked coconut
2 large egg whites
1 lb shrimp, peeled(tails left on) deveined, butterflied
Makes: 4 Servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven 450 degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine Nuts Over Fish® Macadamia Topping, coconut, in a bowl. Beat egg whites.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on shrimp. Add shrimp to egg whites.
- Pull one out at a time and coat in the topping mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Place shrimp on baking sheet in a single layer. Lightly spray shrimp with oil or nonstick spray.
- Bake until the topping on shrimp is golden brown, 8-10 minutes.