Macadamia Pineapple Tropical Salad Recipe
This sweet and delicious tropical salad will become your new favorite side, or add your favorite fish to make it the main course.
6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
3 T Sesame oil
Juice from 2 limes
Zest from 2 limes
2T lime juice
Romaine lettuce (18 oz pack) chopped
1 C diced pineapple
1 package pre-cooked bacon chopped and heated
5 green onions chopped
1 – 3oz package Nuts Over Fish® Macadamia Nut Topping
Makes: 4-8 Servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, pineapple, bacon, green onions.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Sprinkle Nuts Over Fish® Macadamia Topping over salad and toss again.
- Serves 8 as a side salad or 4 as a main dish.
- You can add shrimp or protein of your choice.