Pistachio Shrimp & Snowpeas Recipe
This Asian inspired dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
2lbs Raw Shrimp, peeled & deveined
6 T Butter
2 Granny Smith Apples
½ C Sweet Yellow Onion, chopped
1 C White Wine
½ C Dijon Mustard
1 C Vanilla Coconut Milk
1 3oz package Nuts Over Fish® Topping
Total Time: 57 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 47 minutes
- Blanch snow peas in boiling water for 3 minutes, drop into cold water so peas stay green. Drain. Set Aside
- Melt 3T butter and sauté apples for 6 minutes over medium heat. Sprinkle Nuts Over Fish® over the cooked apples and raise heat stirring constantly until caramelized. Set aside.
- In same skillet, melt remaining 3T butter, cook onion covered for 20 minutes. Raise heat add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour wine into skillet and reduce over high heat to about 2/3 of cup.
- Reduce heat and add mustard, coconut milk, and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add, snow peas, apples, and shrimp and heat until hot.
- Serve over rice or pasta.